GeologicalScienceBlog - subjects include Geology, Climatology, Environmental Science, NASCAR, Beer, Property Rights, Random Thoughts, & Politics from a Christian Conservative/Libertarian/pragmatist viewpoint. As a Dad & Grandad, I am concerned about the overgrowth of government at the expense of freedom. Background - two degrees in Geology (BS '77, MS '90), started studying Geology beginning Senior Year of high school (1971 - 1972) <68>

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Oh, By the Way, Happy New Year

As we now have wireless internet (though sometimes off and on) in the basement apartment (aka "the bunker"), I will try to blog some more.  Promises, promises, I know.

With my climate diatribe, I noticed that I was at 2199 posts, so I decided to go ahead and push it to 2200.

So there.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?